Is when you two can act like lovers and best friends. It’s when you have more playful moments than serious moments. It’s when you can joke around, let each other have piggy backs, have unexpected hugs and random kisses. It’s when you two give each other that specific stare and just smile. It’s when you’ll rather chill inside to watch movies, eat junk food and cuddle than go out all the time. It’s when you’ll stay up all night just to settle your arguments and problems. It’s when you can completely act yourself and they can still love you for who you are.
Apparently, I am in a best relationship. Guess I’m lucky.
Annoying parts of the school day,
- When people walk really fucking slow, and I’m stuck behind them & I’m like
- When annoying people speak up in class & I just want to say,
- & I also want to do this to them:
- When teachers call on me and I don’t know the answer, so I say “I don’t know.” BUT THEN THEY PROCEED TO ASK ME AGAIN AND I WANT TO SAY,
- When teachers lecture about the most boring thing ever and I just want to go
- When I’m extremely tired and I keep doing this in class:
- When my teachers assign way too much homework and I’m all,
- When I can’t find my friends and I look like I’m
- When I’m dreading going to a certain period and I just wanna
- When I see someone I dislike & I’m all,
thank you and you’re welcome :)